The Royal Borough of Kingston and Kingston Chamber of Commerce is inviting all businesses in and around the borough, to join the virtual roundtable, focusing on the opportunities from the transition to a green economy.
Guest speakers will be leading diverse discussions on questions such as:
• What are the business opportunities from the transition to a green economy?
• How can businesses implement low-cost actions to be more efficient and reduce emissions
• What does a green economy actually mean?
• Understand how tools and technologies can enable businesses to decarbonise and make savings
• Which barriers prevent businesses from becoming greener and how can these be removed?
Book your tickets here.
Businesses are also being asked to participate in a survey so Kingston Council can offer support to companies seeking to decarbonise their fleet. Click here to complete.